More PRODUCTS And Services
What is Debt Mediation?
Debt mediation is an informal debt restructuring process where arrangements are made with your credit providers (Banks, Micro lenders, Stores, etc) on your behalf to reduce your installments by 50%, allowing you to take home more money, and enhancing your affordability.
In Debt Mediation you are not placed under Debt Review, Debt Counseling or Administration. You still remain credit worthy meaning you can still apply for loans and open accounts.
What makes Debt Mediation a viable alternative?
• If you are not already blacklisted, it can be prevented,
• Legal action, can be prevented where possible;
• Alternative arrangements are made with your credit providers, on your behalf, to reduce your installments;
• If you are over indebted, we can, apply the industry restructuring rules, avoiding a court process.
• If the rules are applied correctly, credit providers that are members of the NDMA are obliged to accept the proposal;
• You will be provided with an agreed, affordable and realistic monthly budget in order to resolve the situation in the shortest possible time;
• You will enjoy an improved financial position.
• Negotiate with your credit providers on your behalf.
• Reduce your monthly repayments.
• Save you money and increase your disposable income
• Assist you to improve your ITC and Experian records – once your creditors are paid
• NOT be listed on the ITC.
• Pay one monthly amount for ALL your debt.
• Know exactly how much you have available to spend each month.
• Be able to focus and concentrate at work.
• Be able to track all payments to creditors.
Debt Mediation Requirements:
Send your latest payslip, 3 months bank statements, Id Copy, and ITC Report or Receipts of Accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0866190703 or Contact John on 0727756251
We also provide affordable, relevant insurance to all South Africans. Our products include personal insurance, hospital insurance and car insurance, all of which cover the biggest day-to-day risks at the lowest possible prices.
For more info on our insurance product SMS Insurance to 0824223861
• A valid ID -Copy
• A valid driver’s license – Copy
• Three months bank statements (to date)
• Latest payslip for a monthly / 4 consecutive weekly payslips
• Proof of Residence (not older than three months)
After submting the required documents to email@example.com and with subject (Car Finance) we will then send you our Onpoint Loans application form which you will have to fill and send it back to us so that we can apply for you at our panel of car dealers.